A reference to the “Site” is to “http://www.rebootreload.com”, and all web pages thereunder, including the content, information, software, applications, programmes, images, sounds, graphics, links, videos and other materials displayed or made available therein and the functionalities provided therein (collectively the “Site Content”). A reference to “Services” means the software, applications and other products made available through the Site, or by Reboot Reload Pte. Ltd (“Reboot Reload”, “we”, “our”, or “us”). “You” or “User” refers to such party who is given access or use of the Services and/or the Site by Reboot Reload.
- Data and Privacy
- By using the Site and Services, you hereby acknowledge that Reboot Reload and/or our subcontractors, legal advisors, investors, service providers and agents may collect, access and use the information collected from you for the purposes of providing the Site and/or Services to you. The information may be provided by (Personally Identifiable Information) or collected from you (Non-Personally Identifiable Information) during your use of our Site and Services at several points of Reboot Reload:
1.1.1 Personally Identifiable Information
* Sign up for updates and newsletters
Reboot Reload may launch a mailing list in order to provide subscribers with relevant content. In order to subscribe to these regular email updates and newsletters, you are required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, email address, and may choose to submit demographic information such as location and interests. Your personal and contact information may be disclosed to third party providers for the purposes of providing this service to you. This information may be used in aggregate form by Reboot Reload or its third party service providers in order to access general user interest in various internal and third party products and services. Reboot Reload and its third party service providers may track how users interact with the emails we send in order to improve our services. Users who choose to sign up for the mailing list may receive regular email newsletters consisting of relevant content from the site, such as the latest updates and roundups, as well as content from third party advertisers. If you do not wish to receive emails containing content from third party advertisers, please do not sign up for the mailing list;
* Participate in contests, giveaways and other promotions
Reboot Reload may offer the opportunity to participate in a contest, giveaway or other promotions on or through the Site or our social media platforms. If you wish to participate, you will be asked to provide us with necessary Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, age, mailing address, email address and phone number to conduct such contests, giveaways or other promotions;
* Communicate with Reboot Reload
We may receive Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, email address and phone number when you send us an email message or otherwise contact us; and/or
* Interact with and/or comment on Reboot Reload and/or other Users via social media
1.1.2 Non-Personally Identifiable Information
* Use the Site and/or Services
In order to enhance your user experience and improve our offerings, Reboot Reload collects information about how you use the Site and Services via third-party service providers. The Non-Personally Identifiable Information collected include among other things, which pages of our Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, which hyperlinks were clicked, the number of pages visited on our Site, the URLs which led you to our Site, the amount of time spent on the pages and device information. Collecting such information may involve logging the IP address or other unique identifier for your computer, phone, tablet, or any other device used to access the Site, operating system and browser software used by each user of the Site. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website- which includes hacks/abusing posts in which case you will be held liable. The information collected may be stored on third party servers, and may be used by Reboot Reload or its third party service providers in order to provide site personalization and assess general user interest in various internal and third party products and services. We may also use log information in aggregate to gather and publish stats about our readers, but individually identifying information will not be revealed, unless under request of law enforcement agencies.
1.2 By using the Site and Services, you hereby acknowledge that Reboot Reload and/or our subcontractors, legal advisors, investors, service providers and agents may disclose the information collected for the purposes of providing the Site and/or Services to you. Unless necessary for the purposes of providing the Site and Services to you (1.1), the information disclosed will not be personally identifiable to you. Reboot Reload and/or our subcontractors, legal advisors, investors, service providers and agents may:
* disclose information provided by and collected from you in 1.1 to third-party service providers for the purposes of providing the Site and Service to you;
* disclose information provided by and collected from you in 1.1 in an anonymized and/or aggregate form to our prospective and actual business partners, advertisers and other third parties for business purposes
* disclose information in relation to your use of the Site and the Services for the purposes of marketing and promoting the Site and/or Services.
Reboot Reload has implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information. Reboot Reload may have subcontractors and service providers overseas, who process and back up your information. As secure server protects your personal information.
1.4 You acknowledge and agree that information may also be shared in the following circumstances:
*in the event that Reboot Reload or substantially all of its assets are acquired by or merged with another company, the information that you provided to us may be disclosed to such other company;
*if Reboot Reload is under a legal duty to disclose or share the information you provided to us where we believe that we are under a legal obligation to disclose;
*in order to enforce or apply our Terms or other agreements; and/or
*to protect the rights, property or safety of Reboot Reload, our customers, or others. The foregoing includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
1.5 Except as set out above in paragraphs 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4, Reboot Reload will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, and no data collected, derived or obtained from or in connection with your use of the Services, may be received or used by an entity not acting on behalf of Reboot Reload or under the instructions of Reboot Reload.
- Third Party Sites and Features
2.1 Reboot Reload may include hyperlinks on the Site to other websites, features or content on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. These hyperlinks to any other websites, features or content are not an endorsement or verification of such websites or content and you agree that your access to or use of such linked websites, features or content is entirely at your own risk.
2.2 The Services may permit interactions and content sharing between the Services and third party services throughout your use of the Site and/or Services. For instance, the Services include the following feature: the Site collects Personally Identifiable Information such as your Facebook profile name when you make a comment on our Facebook post. Your dealings with any third party services accessed through the Site and/or Services are solely between you and the relevant third party. Such third party services and the content on such third party services are not under the control of Reboot Reload. Reboot Reload is not responsible for the contents of, or the consequences of accessing, any third party services.
* A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. A cookie cannot give Reboot Reload access to your computer or any information stored on your computer, and does not in any way allow Reboot Reload to identify you as a specific individual. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Site;
* A web beacon is a small graphic file that track your use of the Site and/or Services. For instance, it may help us to track the time and date you opened an email from us. You can choose to deactivate the web beacons by modifying your browser settings;
* An embedded script is a code that collects information about your behaviour and interactions with the Site, for instance, the links you click on; and/or
* Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of the Site, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. For example, Google Analytics is able to track which pages of our Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, which hyperlinks were clicked, the number of pages visited on our Site, the URLs which led you to our Site, the amount of time spent on the pages, device information and IP address. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site, and will not collect any other Personally Identifiable Information from you. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. If you wish, you could opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features we use or use a browser plugin to opt out of all Google Analytics tracking software. For more information on how it collects and processes data, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
3.2 We use the information collected from these technologies to:
*allow the Site to customize your experience by gathering and remembering information about your preferences when using the Site so when you next visit the Site your preferences for using the Site are already set;
*personalize the content you view on the Site; and/or
*engage in online advertising outlined below. The information collected by these technologies will help tailor advertisements relevant to you.
- Online Advertising
4.1 Google Adwords and Facebook Remarketing
4.1.1 Reboot Reload uses Google Adwords and Facebook for remarketing purposes based on visitors’ past visits to the Site, including but not limited to:
*bringing previous website visitors back to the Site to complete a task, like making a purchase or filling in a contact form to make an enquiry; and/or
*find new people who are similar to our website visitors.
This could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page, a site in the Google Display Network or on Facebook.
4.1.3 Facebook’s Custom Audiences feature is a Remarketing Tool provided by Facebook. It makes use of pixel which captures people who visit the Site into a special Custom Audience for targeting purposes. If you do not wish to take part in Facebook Remarketing, you can opt out of Facebook Remarketing via this link.
4.2 Google AdSense
4.2.1 Reboot Reload uses Google AdSense for Google and its partners to serve ads on our Site for a commission, based on your prior visits to the Site and/or other sites on the Internet.
4.3 Affiliate Marketing
5.1 Reboot Reload may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any significant changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you via email or other modes of communication.